Weird sound

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a ati and a nvidia control panel and on the ati panel it says i have a 7600 gt how do i get rid of the ati panel? for good?

go to run, type msconfig, then click on startup and disable the junk you do not need and do the same with the services tab (make sure you click on "hide all microsoft services" first) this causes it to not start up when you boot anymore, then just knock it out for good with a clean roundhouse kick to the program files (registry - type regedit on the run console - if you are chuck norris)

HII BIGAPL!!!

first check which fan is making the sound, if its your video card then it might either be made like that or something is really ****ed up

if its not your video card then start searching for the fan and clean it up/ and lube it up

My work computer does this every morning when I start it up. Evidently, it is the PSU fan (a little bit loose) but it evens itself out after about 5 minutes and I don't have any problems with it for the rest of the day. It has never caused any additional problems for me.

Its starting to do it within 5 or 10 minutes of gaming, it will take about an hour to do it when i am not doing anyhting with it. it sounds like gears grinding together and i cant where its coming from

first of all get rid of ATI control panel when your using a Nvidia graphic card and second tell me if its a amd cpu your using or a intel

the sound is the psu fan i let it run and it stopped wothout any problems thanks sewild

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom