Capabilities of a 6800

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricky

Solid State Member
I know a guy who lives down my street. We got into an argument recently - he says that he can run FEAR at full resolution and settings at max FPS. I doubted him, since I'm playing with a Radeon X1950 Pro and he's playing with a GeForce 6800 Go. I asked him about it and he said that he's a "master tweaker" and that he can get that much performance out of a mobile card.

My question is: Can his card under any circumstances run games at such a high level of performance?

I know a guy who lives down my street. We got into an argument recently - he says that he can run FEAR at full resolution and settings at max FPS. I doubted him, since I'm playing with a Radeon X1950 Pro and he's playing with a GeForce 6800 Go. I asked him about it and he said that he's a "master tweaker" and that he can get that much performance out of a mobile card.

My question is: Can his card under any circumstances run games at such a high level of performance?

hes lying... even if the had the best 6800, the ultra..... it only compares to a 7800 series geforce card or a x1800 series radeon..... but ur running an x1950pro.... which is better... hes lying....

wait a minute...

why are you two arguing in the first place? if he's obviously wrong then ignore him, you are a techie you should know better

HII B1GAPL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom