ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT and 2600 Pro Review

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think no one would buy it. unless it was 256 bit and gddr4

lol i wouldn't either but the 6800ultra (compares to the geforce 78xx series) was a pretty good card... so if the 8600gt went ultra... i think it would perform decently....

Right now Nvdia cards perform better with the recent driver updates. ATI have horrible drivers right now and they say they will perform better on DX10 games with hardly any DX10 games out. Might be different when DX10 games come out.

lol i wouldn't either but the 6800ultra (compares to the geforce 78xx series) was a pretty good card... so if the 8600gt went ultra... i think it would perform decently....

yeah, because whether a cards suffix is ultra or XT is really important to its performance...

LOL, leave it to Maroon1 to post 1 benchmark that the 8600GT wins, and come to a conclusion. Go home, you f'ing fanboy.

POST THE OTHER BENCHMARKS FOR ME, MAROON PLX <3 <3

so much sites with different reviews and different performance which one you trust? anandtech's pretty realiable though.

All reviews are showing the same the same result. But the games that they tested were different. For example, the games that were tested was different in extremetech and anandtech

LOL, leave it to Maroon1 to post 1 benchmark that the 8600GT wins, and come to a conclusion. Go home, you f'ing fanboy.

POST THE OTHER BENCHMARKS FOR ME, MAROON PLX <3 <3

I will not post any benchmark for you because you can look at the link I posted, by yourself

8600GT won in nearly all benchmarks against HD2600XT except in oblivion and Rainbow six vegas

7600GT was overall better than HD2600Pro

It seems that you are calling me a fanboy because you don't have any thing important to say. I'm here talking about facts.

And please before posting silly argument like this, read by post. I said that 7600GT beats HD2600pro in many cases. Thats why I post a benchmark showing that 7600GT performed better than HD2600pro

According to website that I posted, HD2600pro performed better than 7600GT only in oblivion. In all other games it lost against 7600GT. What is so sad is that 7600GT was able to beat HD2600XT in some cases. Haha

So, by conclusion 7600GT is overall much better than HD2600pro and this is a fact. But fanboys like you won't accept this fact.

And you are telling me that I should go home. Haha. But I think members like you who make useless posts, and people like who don't have any review that can back up their arguments need to go home. I have looked at all the benchmarks before I made my conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom