Motherboard Questions & Help Me Find a Mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's rizzle ma' nizzles....but Nvidizzle's SLIzzle in my opizzle, isn't worth a shizzle.

you should edit that
white man's translation: that's (real) (my) (black peoples),but (Nvidia's) (SLI) in my (opinion), isn't worth ("feces" = nothing)
but shizzles usually means that you agree with someone, i.e. fo shizzles
the term to replace b1gapl's "shizzle" should be "shiznat", which really is worth nothing

wow...that is unnecessarily expensive for a motherboard. IMO, the Platinum already has a good enough audio chipset to do the job.

wow...that is unnecessarily expensive for a motherboard. IMO, the Platinum already has a good enough audio chipset to do the job.

Well I'm already planning on buying a Creative Soundblaster Audigy 7.1 sound card to eliminate the CPU consumption of onboard sound. Also, it has 6 SATA ports, the 680i, and an integrated chipset cooler. Yes, I recognize that it is a lot more expensive, but my question is would the X-Fi chipset provide quality sound without the CPU drain normally associated with onboard sound? Because if it doesn't, it's not worth it.

agree on ditching these:

XFX MB-N680-ISH
ASUS P5N32-E
ABIT IN9 32X-MAX
GIGABYTE GA-N680SLI-DQ6
ASUS Striker Extreme

don't get the p6n diamond(its using x-fi extreme audio which is rebranded audigy cards... i read this on the internet not sure if its true tho....) .... get a regular p6n sli-fi, and buy an audigy card... u get better performance for a lower price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom