Stop bringing me dinosaurs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that example was a little extreme, I don't like it when there are some people who wont accept that this comp you have will not run xyz or cant be upgraded.

I think that example was a little extreme, I don't like it when there are some people who wont accept that this comp you have will not run xyz or cant be upgraded.

yes that or its pointless to upgrade when u can just buy a new system.....

Extreme? Yes. Just weird how lately I've had people ask me about these old old computers.

That old? Wow. I figured a 233 or so, we still have a few systems like that networked up here. Getting rid of em soon, though.

I've seen that before and I just smile and explain that it doesn't work that way. Most of my clients have pcs from after 2000 luckily and the oldest OS I have ever had to work with on the job was win98 and that was to transfer files to a new computer that I had built for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom