Results with new 7900gs

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, I was talking about the core. It does significantly increase performance when you run it at 700MHZ. as long as it's stable (which it should be with 1.55V and a better cooler)
i'll have to give it a more thorough run-thru. seems like last time i tried it it kept crashing my cards, i dunno...that could've been coolbits.
i'll try it again and see how it works for me.
I never use Coolbits, I find it the least stable. Less stable than Rivatuner or ATITool.

yes, I was talking about the core. It does significantly increase performance when you run it at 700MHZ. as long as it's stable (which it should be with 1.55V and a better cooler)
I never use Coolbits, I find it the least stable. Less stable than Rivatuner or ATITool.

yeah, me too. i used to like it but like rivatuner much more. i tried ati tool yesterday again...i just dont like it. my own personal opinion, but i'll stick with riva tuner.

hey guys..i just did the 3dmark test again with the screen settings at 1024X768 and my results went to 49XX

When i play my games...thats what screen size i usually put it at..i never notice much difference.

But i might be getting a 19inch digital sony lcd monitor?
will that improve the quality of the games by any...

That wont change the work your video card will be doing no. the game is still at 1024x768 and thats all your hardware cares about. but it will make the picture bigger, and 19 inches for 1024 shouldn't be too big for it so it shouldn't look pixelated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom