q6600
2gb g-skill ram
af7
p35-ds3r
8800gtx (gts or hd 2900xt or x1900xt)
coolermaster centurion 5
corsair 520
seagate 320gb

i hope i can fit it in my 1k budget :) but i have to get a job to get the cash so its gonna be worth it :)

q6600
2gb g-skill ram
af7
p35-ds3r
8800gtx (gts or hd 2900xt or x1900xt)
coolermaster centurion 5
corsair 520
seagate 320gb

i hope i can fit it in my 1k budget :) but i have to get a job to get the cash so its gonna be worth it :)

nice build man
i am assuming u are gettin this after the price cuts in july, but i hear they are cuttin down on prices in september too. is that right???

nice build man
i am assuming u are gettin this after the price cuts in july, but i hear they are cuttin down on prices in september too. is that right???

more likely september..... because my birthday is in august and i have to work..........

easy choice.....

biostar tforce550 80$
xfx 590 120$
evga 590 130$

well i really like the biostar. but is that future proof. i have no clue about what amd is coming out with, but will it be compatible with future processors. or should i look at something else. and can u also recommend me a HSF, not AF64, i wanna look at more options

well i really like the biostar. but is that future proof. i have no clue about what amd is coming out with, but will it be compatible with future processors. or should i look at something else. and can u also recommend me a HSF, not AF64, i wanna look at more options

oh ya u want to upgrade to the phenoms.... brb..... i'll look up some am2+'s

evga 590 sli. future proof? heh...this is technology we're talkin about.

well, i meant to say that should i consider a mobo that can be compatible with the new line of procerrosr that are coming out, i dont know what they are. coz i use p4 right now, and its sufficient for me, all i do is internet surfing, watching movies and play some counterstrike. so if i upgrade to a 3600, i dont think i will need to upgrade for a long time.

how much have u overcloked urs, my memory is valueselect, so will i have a hard time overclocking, coz i wanna atleast get it to 3ghz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom