Is my processor clocked correct ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok Your bus speed is fine FSB running at 800mhz. You have a dual core with 2 threads. Bus speed of 200mhz X 4=800mhz. I confirmed with one of my computers running a core duo 6600. It is rated at 1066mhz FSB with a bus speed of 266mhz 266x4=1064. As for the Core speed you can reset bios to defaults.

Okay thats a relief just to make sure i'll just point out that in the bios it dosnt say 200 X4 tho it just says 200mhz does it matter ?

Okay thats a relief just to make sure i'll just point out that in the bios it dosnt say 200 X4 tho it just says 200mhz does it matter ?

i think everything is fine except for his Bus Speed which he reduced... just fix that back to 250 from 200 and ur back at 3.0 ghz (the stock speed)

ok... from here it seems like the clock multiplier is lowered from 15 to 12... i don't know how this happened but i think you should set it back to 15 if it allows in the bios if not you have to leave it like that. i think the FSB is in the default so only the clock multiplier is changed there.

ok... from here it seems like the clock multiplier is lowered from 15 to 12... i don't know how this happened but i think you should set it back to 15 if it allows in the bios if not you have to leave it like that. i think the FSB is in the default so only the clock multiplier is changed there.

u are correct.... i googled up intel pentium d 925, and ur right fsb is 200 and the x15 is the muliplier

OMG, all these replies are useless.
OK nubs ;) listen up
He isn't underclocking, its called Intels' Speedstep technology. This is like AMD's Cool'n'Quiet. It underclocks the processor, either by bus speed or multiplier, when the processor isn't in use.
clockuz9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom