best nvidia driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeh i just did and now im at work.
When i did 3dmark 06 test on it yesterday, i wasnt satisfied with my score at all.

3975 DDmarks
sm 2.0 score : 1892
hdr: 1868
cpu: 849

I overclocked it and my score went down about 400 points...so i dont know what is up.
And i was wondering it their is a way to see your fps in games...like oblivion, call of juarez, or stalker.
When i get back from work...im going to try overclocking it again and testing. And if my scores are going down im not sure whats wrong.
And i used that ati tool...and i need your advice.
For the 2 options to check max core and ram...how long do you have to wait for, because my pc kept freezing up then resuming till normal....?and from the pc that i have whats the max core and ram i should go, and what temp should i have on max while gaming.

yeh i just did and now im at work.
When i did 3dmark 06 test on it yesterday, i wasnt satisfied with my score at all.

3975 DDmarks
sm 2.0 score : 1892
hdr: 1868
cpu: 849

I overclocked it and my score went down about 400 points...so i dont know what is up.
And i was wondering it their is a way to see your fps in games...like oblivion, call of juarez, or stalker.
When i get back from work...im going to try overclocking it again and testing. And if my scores are going down im not sure whats wrong.
And i used that ati tool...and i need your advice.
For the 2 options to check max core and ram...how long do you have to wait for, because my pc kept freezing up then resuming till normal....?and from the pc that i have whats the max core and ram i should go, and what temp should i have on max while gaming.
If the score went down, it means the card is not running stably. That happens if you overclock it too far.

I suggest manually trying to find a stable overclock. I never use automatic overclocking.

thanks.
I downloaded fraps...good software, exactly what i was looking for.
I used ATI tool and it actually worked better for me. My score increased by 300 points.

i get it...well im kinda happy with what i got...much better improvement from my 7600gt.
I love the game COJ ,it looks sweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom