hard drive temps high

Status
Not open for further replies.

siddanth3

In Runtime
hey guys, its really hot tonight and my apartment is boiling. i checked my hard drive temp and it says its 45 degrees, about 113 F. is that high or is that fine temps.
thanks

siddanth ive been to nh in january. these guys where i was....they were like running around in t-shirts and sh*t and it was ummmmm....bout -10* F. i was like, "you guys are crazy". i had to remove my balaclava so they could hear me.
you say its boiling up there tonite? what is it...like a sweltering 37*? :)

siddanth ive been to nh in january. these guys where i was....they were like running around in t-shirts and sh*t and it was ummmmm....bout -10* F. i was like, "you guys are crazy". i had to remove my balaclava so they could hear me.
you say its boiling up there tonite? what is it...like a sweltering 37*? :)

ya january is pretty chilly, but during the summer, its hot as ****,
tonight its about 90+ F. i cant sleep coz its so **** hot man. and where did u visit in NH???

i went for a job interview up north. out in the boonies at a camp for juvenile delinquents (i was to be their drill instructor). it was last year, i cant remember the exact name of the town, but it was really small.
i flew into manchester, with like eight feet of snow on the ground.
how are the black flies this summer lol? jesus i was in maine 2 years ago and they almost carried me off...

Get a cool looking hard driver heatsink fan. You can get them for about 10 bucks and some have cool LED fans on top of them to accent your case. I was going to get one even though my hard drive never goes above 40 degree C

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom