destruction

Status
Not open for further replies.

saltynay

Patron
How have you guys destroyed your laptops???

mine has taken a beating about 9 of the case screws are missing only one of the little rubber feet is still attached, the faceplate for the dvd drive fell off, the carbon on the usb ports has fallen out just leaving the pins which just work with a loose connection. My enter key has fallen off I also have graffiti'd the whole front cover and touchpad. unfortunately the graffiti is looking tired and old now permanent markers has been rubbed off.

26062007021.jpg

26062007022.jpg

My laptop is like my baby. I can't afford a new one for a long long time so it's got to last me until my kids go to college. I am sooo careful with it!

That sure is something to be proud of...

Though I don't have a laptop, I'm like jorsoft when it comes to my electronics. I try to keep my stuff in mint condition, and for the most part I do a good job. I have a 1mm scratch on the back of my phone and it really annoys me :freak:

well i want to somehow break this laptop so I can get a newer one lol but I want to do in a mischievous way so that its not obvious to the repair guy that I have sabotaged it. like opening up the casing and taking off the cpu and closing it back up and then running to tech support lol. My laptop has taken a serious beating though I ave dropped it quite a few times it is near indestructible

Accidental drop down the stair's will do I I dropped a pacard bell lappy down some and I was never the same again :)

tried that's how the dvd faceplate fell off lol this laptop seems indestructible unless I go at it with a hammer. Also I would like to salvage parts like the screen/ touchpad keyboard maybe for modding ideas :D

erm do you have any hard steps in your house like ones that go to the garden or to the street outside? you would be surprised how much dammadge carpet can prevent.

as for salvadgeing parts, what you might have to do is remove them first then send it down the stairs or even better remove them and then accendently leave it on the roof of your car and then take a sharp corner ;)

I don't have a car lol still learning to drive mate. I don't actually need save the parts its more curiosity rather break as little as possible so that it can be re-used. I dropped them down school wooden staircase on concrete flaws erm trust me conveniently dropping this laptop doesn't break it lol

Erm Ok it survived the the stairs what you need to find now is a cross and some garlic, wooden steak and mallet that will get rid of it ;).

Erm have you tried water or coke - coke is the bane of laptop's every ware. OR microwave it for a few seconds I won't make the case look bad but it will fry the insides.

microwave is tempting what does a microwave do to a screen though??? I think google might have the answer

edit: typing "microwaving lcd" came up with microwaves with lcd screens **** this technological world we live in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom