LogMeIn problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorddarcek

Beta member
Hi all,
I recently encountered a strange problem in a computer a friend of mine has.

When i install logmein on his pc it works perfectly.After one restart or shutdown the windows xp pro screen appears..and after it a black screen!!

this will continue to happen unless i press the F8 button and chose the last working configuration.

After the windows loads up the LogmeIn icon is shown with a red "x" on it and the service is disabled.If i try to enable it,a grey bar appears with blue stripes counting...and then it dissapers and nothing happens.

The logmein program also has two services running normally at the windows services...those dissaper as well.

Ive checked all my hardware and it works perfectly.
The only conclusion from this test made me to belive the problem is with another program the collides or crushes when working side by side with the logmein.

im adding the list of programs on hes pc.Please if you have any ideas it will be most appriciated.thx in advance.

this are some screen shots of my add remove folder

Attachments

• 1 (600 x 468).jpg
    1 (600 x 468).jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 1,013
  • 2 (600 x 468).jpg
    2 (600 x 468).jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 1,014
Well i mailed the firm itself and got a reply that worked.

Seems to be somthing connected to removing all the software from the registry and then installing it without its mirror drive(not that i understand what that means,whats great is that i can finally use it again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom