Just built my computer...of course theres hardware trouble!

Status
Not open for further replies.
naturally you cleared the CMOS? its common for the CMOS to get scrambled when putting a computer together.

how do you clear the CMOS? is there a separate pin cable just for this or do i use a random one?

well, tomorrow im taking my computer with everything to the computer guy. i'll ask him to check it out. if he doesn't know anything lol thats sad....

i dunno what to do then.

you have to plug your montior into onboard graphics & then go into bios & change the primary display adaptor to your xternal graphics card Eg if its a pci graphics card set primary to pci if its a pci X16 then set it to pci X16,Hope this helps

my mobo doesn't hvae onboard video.

well, i gave my computer to the computer repairman, and i have a feeling he's ********ting because of the fact that he said my mobo is missing the 12V 8-pin power supply cable and so i went to buy it at a computer superstore. i brought it back to him and it is taking him forever just to put that cable in...if he charges me like $200 thats ****ing ********.

i dont think he thinks that the mobo or vid card is dead. also he thinks that very small static electricity wouldn't affect the hardware. so wth? is he ****ign stupid or what?

i laugh at that computer technician's face

did you try only putting one ram stick in each slot?

gotta clear your cmos, its like garlic bread on a boat (if it beeps)

HII BIGAPL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom