The Best DVD Ripper...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuddyRo

In Runtime
Hey guys, can yall tell me what is the Best DVD Ripper is... Either Free or to Buy.... i dont care i just want the best...

Thnx...

thnx for the quick reply....

will this make it where i can watch them straight from my HD?

That application makes them into a ISO which you can then use Alcohol 120% or Daemon tools to mount and watch it.

I know DVDShrink can rip DVD's but it puts them into VOB files that are then burned with Nero. I dont think WMP can watch them. But VLCPlayer might be able to.

ok the Alcohol 120 worked but wen i play the movie it is artifacted really bad... purple boxes all in it... and the sound skips.... plus i dont want to have to mount a movie on a drive to watch it.... there is no software that will let me put the Entire DVD on my harddrive and load it into WMP just like u load a cd into it... i want to see the Box cover on WMP... Click it and play the movie... can it be done?

yea you can rip it then convert it to wmv with like windows encoder or something..that starts becoming to much effort though. just go torrent the movie you want I am sure it is in divx or xvid out there somewhere ;0

That application makes them into a ISO which you can then use Alcohol 120% or Daemon tools to mount and watch it.

I know DVDShrink can rip DVD's but it puts them into VOB files that are then burned with Nero. I dont think WMP can watch them. But VLCPlayer might be able to.

Wrong. DvdShrink allows you to also save the movie as an iso. file. Get ripIt4me, shrink and dvd decryptor. Anydvd works well.

Wrong. DvdShrink allows you to also save the movie as an iso. file. Get ripIt4me, shrink and dvd decryptor. Anydvd works well.

Okay this makes no sense. So saving a file to a .iso with DVDShrink and then getting 2 more applicaitons solves his problems? Why would he get DVDShrink and then use DVD Decryptor when he can just use the Decryptor and be done with faster?

I was not wrong as DVDShrink does saves files in other than just .iso formats. You can choose the .iso format as well. I just choose not to save them as .iso's cause Alcohol120% and other applicaitons are much better at this.

DVDShrink is Best One IMO.

Rip straight to DVD files, so easy to burn with nero. ;)

DVD Shrink Puts Them Into Video_TS, Audio_TS and saves as .Vob files...Not .iso.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom