LF Nice monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zachalmighty

Baseband Member
Im looking for a flat screen monitor or flat screen TV that I can hook up to my PC that has a DVI port and cables to connect to my Nvidia 8800 GTS.

I have a budget of $250 :laughing: If its a panasonic that would be great too, the only thing is I cant seem to find any panasonic monitors.

$280 after rebate, 20.1" screen
I know it's above your budget, but it's the only one I can recommend from experience, although I think most would do fine... I bought two of these, had one for about a year and a half, and the other for two months. No dead pixels, and the one time I called Samsung tech support, they spoke ENGLISH! He said they were in the U.S. as well...so that has to be a selling point...hah...:)

SCEPTRE X20WC -look this up in the newegg search bar my internet is screwin up and i cant get exact link right now. ill get it for you in a little bit.

-Gamer Black 20.1" 5ms DVI Widescreen Glare HD (HDCP) LCD Monitor - Retail

look up the first one on newegg and that is my opinion. it's a 20.1" widescreen for $219.99

Not a big fan of Sceptre or other off brna dmonitors myself. The stuff never seems to last. Samsung is by far my brand of choice. Very good quality, price, and support. What Vormund linked to is a great choice if you can stretch your budget a little bit. Otherwise here's the 19" version, although I'd say the 20.1" one is well worth the improved contrast and extra inch.
Newegg.com - SAMSUNG 906BW Black 19" 2 ms (GTG) DVI Widescreen LCD Monitor 300 cd/m2 2000:1 DC - Retail

The only problem with the monitor you linked is that it doesnt come with DVI cables. But I see samsung is the way to go. Thanks, im gonna go with Newegg.com - SAMSUNG 216BW Black - Silver 21.6" 5ms DVI Widescreen LCD Monitor 300 cd/m2 DC 3000:1(1000:1) - Retail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom