E6750 benchmarks !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would say the new q6600 if u can get ur hands on it. should keep ur comp going a bit longer. also my q6600 seemed to o/c very well i think. @ 3.2ghz and very stable, and according to intel for the quad 1.1-1.4 v is stock so still running at stock voltage i think its 1.35. also idlinh bout 38/39 and load 55 highest

on the graphics test it says that AMD 5600+ beats the e6750 while rendering 3d?

If AMD beats intel in one or two tests, doesn't mean that it is better.

E6750 or even E6600 beats 5600+ in the majority of benchmarks

If AMD beats intel in one or two tests, doesn't mean that it is better.

E6750 or even E6600 beats 5600+ in the majority of benchmarks

do we have to do this every time? i didnt say it was better maroon (in fact, nobody said it was better). i said it does indeed perform better in some applications. thats all, end of story. for me, amd is better because I LIKE THEM BETTER. its my own personal preference.

i would say the new q6600 if u can get ur hands on it. should keep ur comp going a bit longer. also my q6600 seemed to o/c very well i think. @ 3.2ghz and very stable, and according to intel for the quad 1.1-1.4 v is stock so still running at stock voltage i think its 1.35. also idlinh bout 38/39 and load 55 highest

Hmmm any second opinions? Quad core really isn't used very much yet huh...would a overclocked e6750 beat a q6600 in performance in anything? ( because it failed too on all the overclocking tests in the article )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom