am2 mobo.. i picked one .. any experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerodayATK

Daemon Poster
ASUS M2N-SLI Deluxe Socket AM2 NVIDIA nForce 570 SLI MCP ATX AMD Motherboard - Retail

decent right? i always liked asus products, I havent been keeping up with all the hardware stuff recently ......

i was thinking 2 gb of ram and a 78-7900 gt gs... nothing razy major.. i used to game all the time but now im into more webdesign mutimedia and i need better proc more than anything.... i have a case ( ALIENWAREEEEE!!!!!) and a 430 or 460 psu... will that be enough or am i going ot have to beef up.. so i have

case
psu
cd
floppy
speakers
monitor
mouse
keyboard

i was thinking 2 gb of ram and a 78-7900 gt gs... nothing razy major.. i used to game all the time but now im into more webdesign mutimedia and i need better proc more than anything.... i have a case ( ALIENWAREEEEE!!!!!) and a 430 or 460 psu... will that be enough or am i going ot have to beef up.. so i have

case
psu
cd
floppy
speakers
monitor
mouse
keyboard

is it a good alienware case??????

its not the newest alien looking one.. its the older taller one. i like it better. its a fullsize case... silver w/ blue eyes...

its not the newest alien looking one.. its the older taller one. i like it better. its a fullsize case... silver w/ blue eyes...

cool.. post some benchmarks and stuff.... i really would love to see how it does... mine scores a 0 :) because i cant run but on 3dmark03 i get a 8000.. which makes no sense.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom