Need spec input for new rig- triple monitor!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the Striker Extreme mobo. Got everything hooked up. System is up and running almost 100%. I'm not totally certain that Windows has figured out the SLI thing yet. It popped up something saying "Click here to enable SLI mode", but didn't appear to do anything when clicked. The regular location for enabling SLI mode is currently a blank space on nView Properties.

So far this rig is super impressive though. Geez. If you've got the money to spend on that 30" Dell flat panel, and about $2400 to plunk down on a sick system, I'd certainly recommend going the route I did. If you don't have the money, start friggin' saving up! It's mind blowing seeing stuff rendered at 2560x1600! It's so far beyond anything I've even imagined!

Striker Extreme mobo came with a copy of Ghost Recon. You can see textures on walls 100 yards away with this setup! It's almost completely photo realistic! I just sat in the first level of the game and stared at walls!

I dont want to be a ******, but with the sudden upsurge of people lying about their rigs, I'm not going to believe you until I see some pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom