Guess I'm going to RMA the 8800 GTX

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you contacted customer service and they said to RMA it because its too hot than take care of business.

*removed*

Also I didn't even say I overclocked the card, its all stock. Your reply really bothers me, and if this forum is filled with people like you ( which thankfully its not ), then this would be a horrible place to come too for help, opinions, and recommendations. ( not to mention your reply makes you come off like a 12 year old child spouting out profanity left and right )

Your reply was not only incredably rude, but didn't even take into account that I payed a whopping 560 dollars for a card that could perform exceptionally well within the specified reasonable limits of temperature ( which is NOT 74 celcius idle, which is about 20 celcius higher then typical idle speeds for the 8800 I was told by EVGA ). I mean heck I can't even run 3dmark 2006 without it turning off due to overheating unless I use Rivatuner to modify the fan speed to 100%. I deserve to have the right to RMA the card ( which I am doing ), if people like you are bothered by it, well then too bad. Its my rights, your not the one who payed 560 dollars for the card.

my gtx is idling at 56 and bout 76 load @ 626/940
also if i was u would rma aswell. u deserve to get ur 560 worth.

my gtx is idling at 56 and bout 76 load @ 626/940
also if i was u would rma aswell. u deserve to get ur 560 worth.

Thank you thats how I feel too, any overclocking tips for my future 8800 gtx? ( assuming it won't run as hot )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom