quad 105w vs dual 65w

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol i'm afraid i may break a motherboard with that tuniq tower.... is there another small heatsink that can do a similar job?

The AF7 Pro might be just a tiny bit higher in the temps, compared to the Tuniq. As long as you install it properly, there should not be anything to worry about.

The AF7 Pro might be just a tiny bit higher in the temps, compared to the Tuniq. As long as you install it properly, there should not be anything to worry about.

again... apologies for thread jacking and stealing ur valuable time b1gapl (lol i still dont no ur real name.... wow, i never asked... and i am now :)) but its either the AF7 or the Tuniq Tower 120 for my choice... but Sora mentioned b4 that it may not be sufficient for the heat the quad-core outputs.... is he right... or the revised q6600 work with a AF7, if its good enough can u show me the link if where u can get it for under $30????

again... apologies for thread jacking and stealing ur valuable time b1gapl (lol i still dont no ur real name.... wow, i never asked... and i am now :)) but its either the AF7 or the Tuniq Tower 120 for my choice... but Sora mentioned b4 that it may not be sufficient for the heat the quad-core outputs.... is he right... or the revised q6600 work with a AF7, if its good enough can u show me the link if where u can get it for under $30????

i remember sora did show me a 30$ af7 link.... i just didn't bookmark... well i did but i did 3 clean installs after i bookmarked... so i don't have it.. oh well....

Sora is probably right, about the AF7 Pro not being sufficient enough for the Q6600. Just think of it, as the AF7 Pro cooling two e6600s at once....then again, this is the new stepping and revision of the Q6600 to consume less power. If the AF7 Pro, is sufficient. Then expect high 50s on load, possibly scratching 60s. I would highly recommend the Tuniq.

i have an AF7, granted its only an E6600, but my tempers never go above 32-33 on load..and idle in the low 20's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom