quad 105w vs dual 65w

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe theres not. There is thermal grease included in the box though...but I doubt it's good. So AS5 FTW.

since i haven't build a system in over 3 years.... is there a correct way toput thermal paste..... or is it changed.... lol sry if i'm turning noobish :)

If you have good case flow it helps alot, as i have recently seen with my new setup. I have got my q6600 currently on 3.15ghz on stock cooling and havent seen it go above 35 degrees C. Seems because i have good case flow.

how much is enough... i feel thats the hardest part in building a system is putting the thermal grease.... call me a noob

since i haven't build a system in over 3 years.... is there a correct way toput thermal paste..... or is it changed.... lol sry if i'm turning noobish

Just put a dab in the middle of the processor, the size of a grain of rice. Then when you put the heatsink on, it will spread it out.

Just put a dab in the middle of the processor, the size of a grain of rice. Then when you put the heatsink on, it will spread it out.

thats enough? i remember putting a giant sized dot on my P4!!!!! A RICE DROP IN THE MIDDLE OK.....SEEMS A BIT LITTLE BUT OK :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom