My Internet Explorer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schmidt1989

Baseband Member
My internet explorer has recently been really screwy. It wont load any pages sometimes, usually after leaving the computer on for about 2 days. It just stops oading pages kinda like my internet is shut off or disconnected, and my email is doing it too. But my internt is on, connected, and working fine because i can still use the internet for other applications. Anyone know what could be causing this?

Another thing about my IE is that it wont play certain things because it says i need to update the version of flash we have. I have the latest version of flash and ive downloaded it about 3 times now. Any help here?

Im running Windows Vista Home Premium with IE 7.0.6000.16473CO.

i was experiencing that same problem on my laptop with windows xp home edition so i doubt it has anything to do with vista. what i think it was with mine was the IP kept getting jacked up if i left my computer on for a few days and i would have to restart it all the time but i never could figure out what was causing it, it was realy anoying. i personaly think IE is a sucky program anyways but that is just my opinion. but what i did was i switched to firefox and it stopped imediatly. and i think firefox is the best browser out there anyways now that ive used it. so you should probably try that. you can download firefox at Mozilla - Home of the Firefox web browser and Thunderbird email client if you don't want to switch to firefox then maybe try updating your IE if you hav'nt already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom