quad 105w vs dual 65w

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry to thread jack.... but b1gapl do u know how to mount a giant heatsink on a motherboard.... do i install it after mounting the mobo on the case or do it b4 i mount it like i would with a tiny cooler......

Like kobe24 said, mount the HSF before you install the motherboard, onto the motherboard tray. It's just much easier that way.

Like kobe24 said, mount the HSF before you install the motherboard, onto the motherboard tray. It's just much easier that way.

ok... i jsut hope its not heavy.... using the PC instead of lifting weights may make we as strong as an average 14 year old.........

is it that much better then the arctic freezer cooler? cuz i thought that was pretty heavy too...guess i have to spring for a turniq cooler if im to get a q6600

The Tuniq, if that's what you're referring to, is like 1 1/2 lbs.

lol.... i expected it to be heavier........... it looks so big.............. any other coolers that are better at cooling with a good bang for the buck ratio....

hey do i have to reinstall Windows if i take out my dual core and pop in a quad core? or will the system recognize and adjust to the new proc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom