video card wont fit case!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
my mobo has 2 stand-offs. i dunno why i got 4 in the box but tehre were only 2 stand-offs to put on the mobo tray.

yo check it:

the golden looking thing is my video card. see how it comes out to the outside of the case? isn't it suppose to go inside the case? well it can't, because the mobo is pretty much touching the case (barely any space left over)

i tried to rip off the entire back part of my case lol but it didn't work and yeah.

more about my video card. if only i could chop off this entire part sticking out...

it kinda seems like this entire thing right here is inside out. should i buy another case?

Did you put the spacers in when screwing in the motherboard?

uh.......................................

um.....

i first put in the big round plastic things, then the metal screw looking things (known to me as stand-offs)

then i put in the motherboard and used regular screws to screw it down.

when it was in its perfect condition, i had to take out like 2 metal plates because i noticed the video card. when i tried to put in the video card, i noticed that the metal plates weren't enough. the barriers in the middle of the metal plates were still blocking the video card. also, the motherboard is kinda close to the back of the computer so i dunno what to do now...
maybe the structure of the motherboard's video card placement is messed? or maybe the motherboard tray is truely messed up according to the reviews where some ppl had to drill holes in the tray or something like that..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom