E6750 benchmarks !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol i can't wait!! but my build will be in september.... because i don't turn 15 til august 5th... and i need to find a job after that

it's cool that intel is making price cuts to their processors this year, too bad im AMD all the way. What about AMD? What processors sockets they cutting prices of? AM2, AM2+, n hopefully but not likely 939?

i can sure go with an FX-60 at a cheaper price because i need an upgrade n it's not on newegg.com or anywhere else anymore. I think ZipZoomFly.com has it but says it's out of stock.

^^dude^^amd's am2 stuff is like at rock bottom garage sale prices and sh**. s939 are pretty cheap now, they are not too too likely to get mcuh cheaper i dont think.

back to the thread....18 second cinebench pass....GULP. that freakin rocks.

Hmmm since Im building a computer come july 22nd, what processor should I get to go along with my 8800 gtx and 2 gigs of ram? Should I go with the e6750 ( or 6650 or whatever ), or should i just go for the quad core 6600? Which is more future proof concerning computer perforamance with games?

( the price diff between the quad core 6600 and the 6750 is pretty negilible for me, so I can go either way )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom