E6750 benchmarks !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice find....I wasn't expecting the e6750 to be a lot faster, or any of the e6x50 series, compared to their counterparts. The e6750 is just an overclocked e6420 to 2.66GHz, with a 1333MHz FSB....but the price is good, and the overclock is very nice too.

Check this out:
Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 Performance Preview - HotHardware
E6750 overclocked to 3.92GHz on air!...and most of all...stock cooling!....those G0 steppings are awesome.

This time around, however, our results were nothing short of spectacular. By bumping the processor's core voltage to 1.45v and increasing the front side bus speed via our Asus P5K Deluxe motherboard's BIOS, we were able to take the Core 2 Duo E6750 up from its default clock speed of 2.6GHz to an impressive 3.92GHz (multiplier=8x / Front Side Bus Frequency=490MHz. This was done using the stock Intel CPU cooler on an open-air test bench. At that speed, the CPU completed a Cinebench rendering pass in just 18 seconds and it blew past the Core 2 Extreme X6800 in SANDRA's Processor Arithmetic benchmark.

Yea the G0 stepping is known for it's overclockability. I heard the Q6600s on July 22 will be G0.

This is what I heard in other forums. It doesn't necessarily mean it's true....but I hope it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom