Graphics card Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I don't think that is the case. I've had a few builds in this case and they have always been fine. My CPU also seems to be running amazingly cool for the clocks that I have tried on it.

But the Antec Sonata 1 only comes with a single 120mm fan in the rear which I don't think is enough for a very high end system to work with. Albeit, without overclocking that one fan is sufficient, but I'm going through a phase right now and I need to go with it.

exactly, just because its a lower series... doesn't mean the higher series card is better.... like a 6800 ultra vs a 7100 le, or the 8500gt vs the 7800gtx (lol these are totally random)

Yea....the 6800Ultra was like the 8800Ultra back then. I think a 6800Ultra can come close to a 7800GS.

some of this seems bull , a x700 to be better than a x1300pro? wtf

The X1300PRO only has 4 pipelines running at 450mhz while the X700 has 8 running at 400mhz? Sounds like its more powerful to me and I don't even have to look up benchmarks.

Why is the 2900xt above the 8800gts? I haven't seen any benchmarks support this. could someone link me?

Edit: Crap, forgot this wasn't stickied and I would bump it back to the top with a post. Sorry guys.

Why is the 2900xt above the 8800gts? I haven't seen any benchmarks support this. could someone link me?

Edit: Crap, forgot this wasn't stickied and I would bump it back to the top with a post. Sorry guys.

its because the vid card has potential, just the drivers are crap right now, ppl say the 3rd-party Omega drivers has shown some better benchmark scores and better fps in games(just a rumor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom