nvidia vs. ati

Status
Not open for further replies.

N1gh7

Baseband Member
which do you guys think will do better in the long run, ati's hd series, or nvidia's geforce 8800 series?

There is no "long run", both cards will be replaced within the year. Would have been a more appropriate question if they came out at the same time and it was the beginning of there life.

one of life's many great questions...
its just like pepsi vs coke..both will come out with different flavors/type...be glad they both exist so prices stay moderate

one of life's many great questions...
its just like pepsi vs coke..both will come out with different flavors/type...be glad they both exist so prices stay moderate

good example

*cough*Cough*ati*cough* :)

always been using them, never in my life had problems with them

As an owner of an ati 1950 series and a 6800 gt series i can honestly say Nvidia's drivers are inferior to ATI's. I mean their realizability is almost nonexistent, i had about 10 blue screens of death all related to nvidia drivers. It was annoying having to reinstall them every month or so. Not to mention the fact ATI cards give you more for you're money. why spend almost 600 on an 8800 GTX that wont be king for long wen u can spend 400 on a 2900XT that can handle anything for now and maybe even for as long as the 8800 gtx can.

As an owner of an ati 1950 series and a 6800 gt series i can honestly say Nvidia's drivers are inferior to ATI's. I mean their realizability is almost nonexistent, i had about 10 blue screens of death all related to nvidia drivers. It was annoying having to reinstall them every month or so. Not to mention the fact ATI cards give you more for you're money. why spend almost 600 on an 8800 GTX that wont be king for long wen u can spend 400 on a 2900XT that can handle anything for now and maybe even for as long as the 8800 gtx can.

Why spend 400 on a 2900xt when you can spend 260 on a 8800gts 320mb that performs the same and sometimes better then the 2900xt? Or for $100 more you can get the 640mb which is even more powerful and still costs less.

Why spend 400 on a 2900xt when you can spend 260 on a 8800gts 320mb that performs the same and sometimes better then the 2900xt? Or for $100 more you can get the 640mb which is even more powerful and still costs less.

pwnd. +1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom