Ram Prices Are Going Up!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was expecting something along the lines of the price doubling... but if the g-skill price goes up, i'll just buy crucial ballistix............ but i think because of July 22nd, newegg is expecting a lot of buys.... so i would have predicted this happening... guess newegg needs the extra 10$ from each RAM Kit........

i love how he makes it seem like he knows what he is talking about yet he gives us no evidence anat all and he doesnt even bother replying
*** hat lol

I would of done the same too, if I was newegg.

really good business technique... since demand is high, and ppl want to buy it desperately..... ppl wanna take advantage of cheap stuff.... newegg gets an extra 10$ per person.... but ppl will still buy the RAM because its cheap.......

If prices go up another $10 I'm going to start recommending these over the g.skills. They would be the same price if you add shipping and subtract the rebate.

Newegg.com - CORSAIR XMS2 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 1066 (PC2 8500) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory - Retail

Um G.skill HZ's are much better than those XMS2 lol.... the HZ's have D9 micron chips in them while no Corsair modules are guaranteed to have D9's until their DDR2-1066 models.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom