Build questions....

Status
Not open for further replies.

veg1992

Golden Master
Ok, i'm getting a job... so since it will be my money.. i will build it myself it be 800$ to 1k$ budget..... in 2 months....

i want a q6600 with a gigabyte ga-P35-DS3C (THE 130$ ONE) thats for sure... but if the Penyrn's are cheap like q6600, i would consider it, also the Phenom's are also considerable if their Quad-Cores are cheap too.... :)

I would say ask b1gapl he has a folder full of budget builds. Are you looking to get a monitor with this setup? RAID? Gaming?

Just trying to get a good idea what you will be using it for :)

I would say ask b1gapl he has a folder full of budget builds. Are you looking to get a monitor with this setup? RAID? Gaming?

Just trying to get a good idea what you will be using it for :)

lol b1gapl knows what i need.... so would Sora... but i need just the System, but i need a new keyboard as well :0

Woot!

Looks like I need to readjust my build again as my wife just decided she wants a new pc to game with as well. So I'll have to reconfigure my build so I can get double :(

Looks like I am back to the coolmaster centurion case just have to see if the tuniq tower will fit. If not I am dropping to the Artic Freezer Pro 7.

Can't recommend a build exactly for 2 months since prices drop all the time but just a quick layout...

DS3R
E6750, or Q6600
8800GTS 320
Centurion 5
PSU is dependent on whether you go Quad Core or dual
2x1GB of G.skill HZ's
A keyboard is wether you want a good gaming or a good keyboard in general.

I have a $7 Lite-on keyboard that is very very good....the keys retract very fast and the small media buttons work as well. However you could look to get a Saitek or something that lights up for 40 more. I would get a cheap Lite-on such as this
Newegg.com - LITE-ON SK-1788/BS 2-Tone 104 Normal Keys PS/2 Wired Standard Keyboard - Retail

Like I said I own it and i'm VERY impressed with it's performance. get a cheap keyboard and then a mouse if you need one either an MX310 or MX518. Both are excellent mouses and i've used both.

Can't recommend a build exactly for 2 months since prices drop all the time but just a quick layout...

DS3R
E6750, or Q6600
8800GTS 320
Centurion 5
PSU is dependent on whether you go Quad Core or dual
2x1GB of G.skill HZ's

exactly what i thought i would get.... thanks sora.... would a rosewill rp-550 suffice or a rosewill rp-500 do? but i may spring up some dough for a corsair 520

If you go with a dual-core then an RP550-S-2 would handle the build easily however a Quad-Core uses a good bit more power and you might want to look more along the lines of my Ultra X-Finity 600w.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom