Issue with keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazyq

krazy Techie
My keyboard and mouse have been active wierd this past day or two.
Its a wireless logitech mx 3000.
When i use the left shift key to use exclaimationmark and the other numbers or capitalizing numbers...it works on sum of the keys and it doesnt on the others...I tried using the right shift key and everything worked.

And for the mouse, i cant highlight a lot of stuff...some times it will, sometimes it wont. IDk why this happens.

It did rain lik 2 weeks ago and some rain got into it. But it has been working fine since then....

Could it be the batteries or the water, if there is no solution im going to call logitech and see if they replace it.
I've had this keyboard and mouse for about a month now.

So please help me out guys, you all are my only hope for pc problems.

Never heard of something like this before. I'd suggest trying a different keyboard/mouse you may have laying around to see if it's a problem with your logitech stuff or with Windows. If a different setup works find then I'd recommend you rma your logitechs. They're good about it, I've heard, just don't mention anything about water and you'll be fine ;)

well, if they got wet its always a possibility that some parts have corroded. Try opening the keyboard and mouse, and looking for any obvious corrosion problems.

thanks for replying back guys.
I did replace my mouse and keyboard and everything works.
I've never dealt with logitech before, so if any of you have, could you let me know what i need to do..
Im not sure if i have to email or call, i cant call them today because they are closed. I might just wait till tomorrow and call.

Thanks for the help though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom