possible to build a laptop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can buy barebones notebooks from MSI and Asus and then buy parts like the processor, ram, and hard drive, but it usually costs more to do it that way than buying it preassembled and it's not nearly as easy to do. Building your own desktop is much easier--laptops are a lot more challenging and usually more expensive anyways.

You can buy barebones notebooks from MSI and Asus and then buy parts like the processor, ram, and hard drive, but it usually costs more to do it that way than buying it preassembled and it's not nearly as easy to do. Building your own desktop is much easier--laptops are a lot more challenging and usually more expensive anyways.

desktop = 30 min
laptop = 5 min (6 if you never used a screwdriver before)

therefore desktops ARE OBVIOUSLY EASIER TO BUILD THAN laptops

Buy Discount Laptop Computer-Notebook Computer Portable PC Tablet PC PDA Palm Cheap Battery Used-Best Computer Online Store Houston Buy Discount Prices Texas-Directron.com try this site scrublets =P

desktop = 30 min
laptop = 5 min (6 if you never used a screwdriver before)

um, don't think so. A desktop is easy to build, all you have to do is plug everything in and you have as much space as you need. but, with a laptop you are working in a very confined space and everything has to fit perfectly. It takes much more time to align the parts.

um, don't think so. A desktop is easy to build, all you have to do is plug everything in and you have as much space as you need. but, with a laptop you are working in a very confined space and everything has to fit perfectly. It takes much more time to align the parts.

i guarantee i can build a laptop faster than you can put together a desktop, everything is in a very confined space therefore pieces fit exactly into place, no second guessing and i built dozens of both so dont start

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom