Connecting wires in building a PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

weirdopeanut

Baseband Member
Me and my friend are building a PC, and we are sort of stuck at how and where to connect all of the wires. Is there any particularly good guide for connecting wires inside the case, such as case wires to the mobo and the psu, and the fan?
Thanks.

Their guide differs from what we can do where the problem we're having is.

On page 4 ( Build a System: Page 4 ) about half way down to almost to the bottom, where you're connecting the power LEDs and switches and stuff, we don't have some seperate thing to connect them to, and we couldn't find anything written on the mobo to connect them to. So, what do we do?

The manual of the motherboard would explain, where to connect the power LEDs, etc...

it should look like about 12 pins pointing out in a rectangle in the corner. I fyou post your actual hardware your connecting up with then I may be able to give you some more help

We were able to get the computer to turn on, but then we had to put in the video card, tried again, and it didn't turn on. Any ideas?

Why did you turn on the computer, and then installed the video card? Unless you had onboard video before that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom