The Techies' Bible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Techies Bible: by b1gapl,vernong1992,kobe24,Zachalmighty,zmatt more....

Is that it 10 commandments.......

This is the beginning. More stuff may get added later but right now its the commandments and the prayer I made...

"Now I lay my computer down to sleep
I pray the hard drive my files to keep
If I should lose power before I save
I pray the hard drive my backups to take"

Add something if you like.

no I am Water sports lover with extensive tech knowledge lol. I don't play computer games I don't write my own programs, I don't spend much time on the net when I am not at boarding school. The only part that enthrals me is hardware advancements/modding and my website for my Intranet server

delete.

no I am Water sports lover with extensive tech knowledge lol. I don't play computer games I don't write my own programs, I don't spend much time on the net when I am not at boarding school. The only part that enthrals me is hardware advancements/modding and my website for my Intranet server

NERD!!!

im a professional wakeboarder. and a nerd too, i guess lol.

ohh your missing a jesus role i vote fro troter you can say his machine was not the fastest but he was wise

^^heh heh^^ i second trotter as our unofficial jesus.
i would also like to nominate nitestick as another unofficial biblical figure. i dunno who...hmmm. maybe like moses or something.

lol programs build the site and html code for you. **** you guys I am not a nerd if I was I would embrace it

im a professional wakeboarder. and a nerd too, i guess lol.

Have you ever tried kite boarding I use to wakeboard and surf but now all my time is spent on kiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom