idling at 48C on a crappy laptop lol (usually 80-90C on idle)

Status
Not open for further replies.

advancedgeek

Daemon Poster
lol i just used my air con max setting and put it directly on to it lol so ****ing funny and also i had to stand up on a chair and hold it up... so ****ing stupid... but i still managed to get 48C with coretemp and this ****ing crappy laptop idles around 80-90C and it will overheat and auto shutdown when it uses 100% cpu usage. lol what a very crappy laptop... it's a NEC Lavie LL370EA1F and the specs are on this website here: 121ware.com > 'm‚é > LaVie L

are you sure thats right, if you think about it your processor could start to boil a cup of water

Semprons run very cool since they don't use much power. 80-90c doesn't sound right to me at all unless you're somehow not using thermal paste or your cpu fan isn't working.

i don't know and this is probably the stock and it's not overclocked nor i changed any settings as the bios doesn't have it. also yes it is very hot as i opened the keyboard up and saw the cpu heatsink and there was no thermal paste or anything. should i put 1? and also have you checked the website i posted on the 1st post? it has detailed information and the spec. sorry but it is in japanese lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom