e6420 & e6400

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea...they should just drop that series....unless they want to make $1 extra, off those n00bs. Just don't be callin' me one, because I got mine before the e6420 came out.

The new factory OC'd big brother cpu to the e6420 will be out 22 july I believe. The e6750 will have a 1333 fsb and clocked at 2.66ghz and priced at $186. Can't wait to see how this OC's but I have been reading that they think it could be a nice OC around 3.6-3.8 with a lower volt of around 1.3. Any one seen anythnig else about these new CPUs?

I heard the new ones will actually have lower overclocking potential as intel is going to limit the chips so that overclockers don't over take there more high end chips and shooting themselves in the foot

Intel isn't shooting themselves in the foot because "Overclockers" aren't buying cheap chips..

Lol, you have any idea how small the enthusiest market is compared other markets intel has? Think about all the schools and businesse world wide.

Its like saying ATI will die because their new cards aren't that great and not many will buy them... Intel and ATI (Any PC Hardware company for that matter) make far more profit on thier lower end models than they do on their higher end models. (Not to mention they sell a crap load more lower end models than they do high or "gamer" models)

Suggesting that any company will go under or shoot themsevles in the foot because of what us "Overclockers" or "PC enthusiats" do or do not do is completely laughable.

I lol'd at that part where you said..."do or do not do is completely laughable."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom