Is that possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here

Solid State Member
Can i what view i wrote on my PC?

like viewing, my internet's past, viewing usernames and passwords..

and all that kind of staff....

is there a program for that? :nerd:

lol...I like your username....anyway...I think you're talking about a keylogger. You want to monitor whatever you typed right?

yes, something similar to Keylogger, but i dont want to install no keyloggers on my PC, it's never safe using that program, but i've come across some other programs, like SIW, and INTERNET EXPLORER PASSWORD RECOVERY MASTER' but all them those programs.. you have to pay for them.. so i got bored..

There has to be something that lets you view you everything you wrote on your PC, every texts, letters, ect....

Before I've used a program called computerwatchdog. It let me view everything I typed, and I use to set it to, take a screenshot every 30 secs.

Before I've used a program called computerwatchdog. It let me view everything I typed, and I use to set it to, take a screenshot every 30 secs.

Cool! thats the kind of program i want, but if i install it right now on my PC and use it will it let me view everything i typed in the past, or everything i type after installing it?

b1gapl can you link that software for me? sounds like I could use that.

Cool, i love it:D

it's not what i was looking for... but..:freak:

If anyone knows a program for my problem! let me know pease!:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom