Computer finished?

Status
Not open for further replies.

N0toriou5

In Runtime
Hey everyone, i was in the middle of a round of CS:S and my computer randomly restarted. Now when i try to reboot, it gets to the blue scan page when the computer is not shutdown properly, and it will complete the check, then restart again and again and again. Anyone know anything i can do to fix this? Thanks in advance guys!

ouch. was going to reccomend a repair install but with no disk its not possible. when you press f8 when booting to try and get into safe mode have you tried loading windows with last know good configuration?

Yup, that screen comes up, but it still reboots. It sometimes goes past the screen, sometimes even gets into my desktop screen but reboots soon after. I Think it might be hardware failure

you can try stripping the computer down to only the neccessary items. ie mb, cpu, hard drive, psu, ram and vid card. you can also try another psu if you have one.

Wait, a new error came up. "windows cannot start because the following file is missing or corrupt windows/system32/config/system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom