I dont like my Antec 900 any other cases better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that's even cheaper. Did you use Bounce dryer sheet? Also how well does this limit the dust inside? Lastly, where exactly did you place them? I am curious about whether you had to remove the fans to install the dryer sheets or if you just placed them over the fans.

I think they were Target brand and I didn't take the fan off to attach them, I just wrapped it around the fan and applied 1xrubber hair band to make them stay. They worked great for filters but as b1 said they do inhibit air flow alot. In hind sight it would of made more sense to remove the fans and place the sheets infront of them but oh well. Now I run fanless, except for my hsf, I took some duct and a dremel tool and now I have a direct feed from my air conditioning unit.

I think they were Target brand and I didn't take the fan off to attach them, I just wrapped it around the fan and applied 1xrubber hair band to make them stay. They worked great for filters but as b1 said they do inhibit air flow alot. In hind sight it would of made more sense to remove the fans and place the sheets infront of them but oh well. Now I run fanless, except for my hsf, I took some duct and a dremel tool and now I have a direct feed from my air conditioning unit.

Isn't that going to cause condensation?

The condensation rate isn't fast enough to form water on anything. I'm not sure what the CF/m is but the air is expelled almost as quickly as it enters. It's just like having 1 big fan blowing in from the top without the noise.

The condensation rate isn't fast enough to form water on anything. I'm not sure what the CF/m is but the air is expelled almost as quickly as it enters. It's just like having 1 big fan blowing in from the top without the noise.

So what are your temperatures, like?

So what are your temperatures, like?

I'm at work at the moment so I can't be precise but I think 30ish. I have my AC set on 76F at all times. Its an older rig that i built when I was still in the Navy.

mobo: soyo px400 dragon ultra
cpu: ~2.8 P4 I can't remember
vid: radeon 9800 pro 8xagp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom