I dont like my Antec 900 any other cases better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my Thermaltake is the same.. collects dust but only on the outside, this is mainly cause i smoke but the system is always SUPER cool ! Ive had this for 2years nearly and its only just gettin to cleanout stage, the PSU is still clean, doesnt really need it but its nice to keep on top of these things. Id go thermaltake anyday :D

the centurion 5 is not a big case just be aware of that. My 8800gtx barely fits in. What about the cooler master stacker? Another roomy case with good reviews is the Gigabyte 3d aurora 570. Check them out.

Okay just curious as I have been reading suggestions to use black nylon stockings as filters to stop dust from accumulating inside the case. Its a cheap and effective way since Antec chose not to have filters.

I don't use air filters, because they might inhibit airflow. I just clean my case every 2 weeks.

I used the anti-static cling dryer sheets secured to my fans with my ex wifes hair band things.

Now that's even cheaper. Did you use Bounce dryer sheet? Also how well does this limit the dust inside? Lastly, where exactly did you place them? I am curious about whether you had to remove the fans to install the dryer sheets or if you just placed them over the fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom