No signal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi again,

I don't get anything, once I start my computer it gives me no signal and nothing happens. As far as I know, the computer does not recognize the video card from the beginning. Sometimes the computer finds the video card and recognizes it then the computer start to boot from the hard disk.

SO, in brief, the computer does not boot from the hard disk when I get no signal.

The no signal error is not hdd related. You can boot you pc without a hdd even installed and the monitor will work. SO, to paraphrase. You've tried different graphics cards and different monitors with no results. That would lead me to think your problem lies in the motherboard. If you have a spare pc, try taking the monitor and graphics card and plugging them into the other pc. If that works, I'd definatley say your mobo is the problem.

That's the problem S0ULphIRE :D thank you very much for explaining the problem.

If the problem is in my motherboard, how can I get my files back in case the files are in the C drive. I mean if the problem in the motherboard sure I will need to replace it with a new one and that's mean formatting the computer.

Is there any solution to get my files back ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom