BlackReefDesign.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

King$nake

In Runtime
Black Reef Designs

Just wanted to show off my new web site I have been working on for the last 48 hours.....with no sleep, lol.

How do you guys like the theme, does it flow well?

opinions please...

your a web designer...you should know not to put that big file size picture on the homepage
home should be on top of navigation

Its PNG. I lose alot of quality if I go jpeg. Only been doing websites for about 3 days, lol

who are the clients? im missing out on something

My aunt and two other family members. I just got the amandacarpenterphotography.com up late last night, and RimNordic.com about 3 days ago. Actually Ive been working on these pages for about a week altogether. Just the last 3 days Ive been doing 90% of the work.

I saw an oppurtunity to make money, so I took the dreamweaver route and it makes making web pages easy and fast. a majority of the work is spent in graphics

sorry for posting in wrong forum.

just curious, did it take everyone a long time to load the page on their PCs? what should I do about the image format to make load times faster

This picture is jpeg and is only 44KB. The picture is a little worse but its much better than that big picture. I have broadband and it took me 4-5 seconds.

This picture is jpeg and is only 44KB. The picture is a little worse but its much better than that big picture. I have broadband and it took me 4-5 seconds.

thanks peter. I have a question. Why is it on some web sites, I see crystal-clear high quality pictures that are JPG? I cant seem to make a JPG look good?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom