Boot Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dieo

Baseband Member
Ok so i just built my new computer and plugged everything in and made sure everything was correct. But when i start up my computer everything turns on like lights, fans, cd drives and stuff but no reaction from the moniter. the cd drive will not open unless its NOT connected from the ide cable. like when it just gets power it goes on but when i plu in the ide cable to the cd drive and mobo it wont open and save with my hard drive when its not plugged in i can hear it spinning but wwhen it is plugged in i cant hear anything. the new hardd drive will go on and i hear like a click in it but thats it. i know everything is in working order because i had tested the psu and the ram and hard drives just a little earlier but i dont know if t could be the cpu or the mobo but the light on the mobo goes on and all so i dont think that could be it. all help would be appreciated and i know this is a long post soprry for that.

ok so i was able to fix the ide cd and hard drive that was my power supply chord. but now it just gives me a black screen on my monitor but i still hear the click thing from my sata hard drive.

well i think i may have found the problem. i took of the heatsink and took out the cpu and look and there's ****ing thermal clue on the motherboard in were i put the cpu so now there's thermal glue on the cpu this is just great. im so mad right now well guess you can delete this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom