I dont like my Antec 900 any other cases better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fayt19

In Runtime
Hey i have the Antec 900 and it collects dust like NO OTHER...i honestly hate it...is there ANY other case that can hold a 8800GTX and has really good Air cooling and doesnt have this problem?

Hey i have the Antec 900 and it collects dust like NO OTHER...i honestly hate it...is there ANY other case that can hold a 8800GTX and has really good Air cooling and doesnt have this problem?

coolermaster centurion 5...

You can buy or make filters to put on your intake fans using nylons or similar materials. If you just want to buy a new case, these cases have filters on the fans.

Mozart tx
Newegg.com - Buy Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, Digital Cameras and more!

Stacker
Newegg.com - COOLER MASTER Stacker RC-832-KKN1-GP Black Aluminum ATX Full Tower Computer Case - Retail

Armor (semi filter, only catches big stuff)
Newegg.com - Thermaltake Armor Series VA8000BWS Black Aluminum / Steel ATX Full Tower Computer Case - Retail

i was going to get the armor case but i ended up picking up the Antec 900...i i heard air filters reduce the air flow?

Where can i get these and how much are they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom