I'm Back... And Buying!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
um scrap what i said about the Quad-FX build i don't read through the entire threads anymore :)

lol, i know all about oc'ing you don't need to tell me... lol corsair xms ddr2 800 didnt do me much justice oc'ing, i hate making dividers.. and that ram just blew terribly...

hz's do sound nice.. i was just curious as to why they were sorta looked down upon up there.. i mean, i saw plenty of people taking them well past 500mhz...

my xms2 c4 can get a higher clock with lower latency than my HZ's.
i love them both.
my HZs wont boot past 1070mhz. but, thats with 2.3V, and i aint quite prepared to give them any more at the moment.

What happened to that drive I had bought off you dude? I know you sent me back my money but you never replied to my emails or anything...

My Credit limit should be raising next month!!! soooo i'm hoping next month will be my complete date!

Take my advice and save for the parts or know for sure you can pay your card off quickly. The fact your waiting for a credit increase tells me you are already carrying a balance. I am spending the next 5 years paying off credit cards and it sucks.

sorry for the preaching back to the thread.

What happened to that drive I had bought off you dude? I know you sent me back my money but you never replied to my emails or anything...

i just hardly had much internet access, and when i did, it was very limited so i couldnt do much... and the drive, well i had no idea that it was sent back to me, until like a good 2 or 3 weeks after it had gotten back! i found it sitting on my kitchen table but no one had told me... that raptor just has bad luck when it comes to trying to leave it.... something similar happened with nukem... lol.. sucks... sorry about that again!

and emails, my email is flooded with 1000's of spam mail.. so i don't much check it anymore....

and as for paying off credit cards... not so much a big deal, i only have 1, and its really the only thing i have to pay for at the meantime.. so i'm not too worried about that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom