turion or celeron... which is better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All you posted are charts for 3D Mark, CPU Mark..... but who cares, because consumers need a good processor for gaming,COMPRESION, video editing, office......etc

According to xtreview.com and Tom's Hardware, Core Duo beats AMD turion64 X2 in gaming, video editing, office...

lol but it wins in the benchmarks i posted, right? isnt that what posting benchmarks is all about?
man i give up on you, amigo. you post all the benchmarks you want and whatever you say....jesus christ himself invented intel..ok ok ok..
whatever buddy.
hey vernong, i dont know s**t about anything, so i'll let maroon answer all the questions now.
p.s. by the way....maroon, in the link you posted from xtreview, the turion beats the 2400 in the video compression benchmarks. but, i guess nobody uses that, right? see above quote.
LMFAO.

ok... its a freakin' draw.

No it is not.

Core Duo beats AMD in gaming, compression.....

He haven't yet post any benchmark where AMD Turion64 beats Core Duo in gaming ?!!

If you look at benchmark from xtreview.com that I posted in one of my previous post, Core Duo performed better in every game !!

The Charts that nagasama posted are for "pomar k2005", "Sandra floating", but I don't think anyone would buy a processor for running these kind of applications. Those applications are just like 3Dmark. I don't think anyone would buy a processor just to get high score in 3dmark for example.

i've said this 2x times already ok... its turion vs celeron.... not turion vs core 2 duo vs core duo......

Yes but the problem is that we have some stubborn members here who don't like to accept facts.

the turion beats the 2400 in the video compression benchmarks

TL60 has clock speed of 2.0Ghz
T2400 has clock speed of 1.83GHz
T2500 has clock speed of 2.0GHz

Both T2400 and T2500 beat TL60 in gaming

T2500 beats TL60 in compression
TL60 beats T2400 in compression (but T2400 has slower clock speed anyway)

hey dude read your own benchmarks, jackass! it doesnt beat in in compression you crack me up once again. and thats a FACT. hahahah ha!
theres a fact for ya hahahahahahah!

nice edit hehhehheheh.
you have NO IDEA how stubborn i am, sir. but you are getting a little taste of it now.
in ANY event...the benchmarks go either way, depending on what application/benchmark. okay? you are the one being stubborn because you refuse to say, "wow, ok, maybe that turion does beat blah blah blah, but it is not suited for blah blah blah."
you just say, "im right. look at this article." ni**a please.
and the funny thing is, you're basically correct, but not entirely...you just cant handle not being absolutely correct, which i find extremely hilarious. hence the reason i continue to poke at you even though i should have stopped after proving your "facts" flawed the first time. just a character flaw i have. im an instigator.

hey dude read your own benchmarks, jackass! it doesnt beat in in compression you crack me up once again. and thats a FACT. hahahah ha!
theres a fact for ya hahahahahahah!

I edited my above post

read this

TL60 has clock speed of 2.0Ghz
T2400 has clock speed of 1.83GHz
T2500 has clock speed of 2.0GHz

Both T2400 and T2500 beat TL60 in gaming

T2500 beats TL60 in compression
TL60 beats T2400 in compression (but T2400 has slower clock speed anyway)

So, you should compare T2500 to TL60 since they have the same clock speed

However, T2400 has slower clock speed and yet it beats TL60 in gaming. Haha

T2500 beats TL60 in everything. Haha

hey jerky did they actually bench every application commonly used today?
wow, i didnt think it was that long.
nothing is absolute, you're not always right. once you figure that out, you will probably not be such a turd. but, nothing is certain in that aspect either.

ok... its a freakin' draw... quit flaming at each other.. cause i'll go all water on both of you......

i've said this 2x times already ok... its turion vs celeron.... not turion vs core 2 duo vs core duo......

Celeron is not its own processor its a branding of all mobile processors. It includes...

Covington
Mendocino
Coppermine-128
Tualatin-256
Celeron (NetBurst)
Willamette-128
Northwood-128
Celeron D
Prescott-256
Cedar Mill-512
Celeron (Core)
Mobile Celeron and Celeron M
Tualatin-256
Northwood-256
Banias-512
Shelton
Dothan-1024
Yonah-1024
Merom-1024

Celeron - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So I really don't know what your point is.

actually maroon1 and i were argunig about turion and core duo.
which apparently had nothing to do with the original question of turion/celeron. heh. so, i dont really know how we got off topic, but that s**t happens here on TF, ya know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom