stock case psu

Status
Not open for further replies.

siddanth3

In Runtime
hey guys, i am build a system fo rmy friend, with a really tight budget. bit much of a gamer. so i need a case that comes with a psu which would perform decent. he plans to run a 3600+ x2 sytem on it with a 7900gt. i was wondering if these case with their stock psu woule be good
i know its very unsafe to use a stock psu but he has very low budget, of like 350$-400$
thanks

Newegg.com - Rosewill TU-155 Black Steel ATX Black 0.8mm SGCC Steel Mid Tower Computer Case 400W(20+4 pin) Power Supply - Retail
Newegg.com - RAIDMAX Scorpio ATX-868WBP Black 0.8mm Japanese SECC ATX Mid Tower Computer Case 420watts PS2 ATX12V Power Supply - Retail
Newegg.com - Rosewill R103A Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case 350W Power Supply with 20+4 pin connector - Retail

None of the above are good. Don't skimp on the PSU unless your friend wants to chance being out of an entire system. None will last very long.

sounds like he needs a dose of the computer bible.

"3. Thou shall not skimp on thy power supply."

reading this makes me proud

Agreed with the others on the power supply. Unless he wants to risk having his whole system go down, because of a faulty power supply.

And if he's on a tight budget, he should go for the 7900GS and overclock it to 7900GT speeds.

ok, i hear u guys, but i cannot convince him as he's a noob. well, anywyas, can u suggest me a good affordable psu that could handle a 3600+ x2 system and a 7900gs. thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom