turion or celeron... which is better?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyCurious

Daemon Poster
AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-50 1.6G or a Celeron M (in general) which one is better? I'm assuming the turion is better? But I don't have proof...

celeron is CRAP worse then the original p4 proc....need i say more?

Actually, the new celerons based on Core microarchitecture are better than Pentium 4

And the reason why Turion X2 is better than Merom based Celeron's is because it is a dual core. But Merom based Celeron's are as good or even better than single core Turion (not X2)

but i dont think core duo is better than x2,

Really ?!

image005.gif

image004.gif

Core 2 Duo > Core Duo > Turion 64 X2

oh christ here comes the articles/benchmarks/some guy in a basements opinion...which interestingly enough im sure show that amd is a pice of s**t compared to the mighty intel. how nice. zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
dude you CRACK ME UP. you post a crappy article with THREE bulls**t benchmarks (itunes???) and say, "lookie here...this is better".
im not railing on you, but i wish you would use some of the experience you probably have to back up your arguments. instead of google. it would make it much more interesting.

nagasama,

I said that Core duo is better from the beginning, and I showed you a benchmark from a trustful website. If you don't want to admit that fact the Core Duo is MUCH better than Turion X2 then thats your problem. However, instead of talking rubbish like that, can you show us benchmarks that supports your claim ?!!

im not railing on you, but i wish you would use some of the experience you probably have to back up your arguments. instead of google. it would make it much more interesting.

How can I or anyone know which is better than which without seeing a benchmark ?

Core Duo is better than AMD Turion64, and this is a fact. There is no need to discuss facts.

nagasama,

I said that Core duo is better from the beginning, and I showed you a benchmark from a trustful website. If you don't want to admit that fact the Core Duo is MUCH better than Turion X2 then thats your problem. However, instead of talking rubbish like that, can you show us benchmarks that supports your claim ?!!

I've read otherwise as well. I don't stay on top of the laptop CPU's as much as I should but I'll try to find the benchmarks I've seen of Turions out performing core duos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom