Which one of these should i get?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally i would go for the 8800ultra by EVGA....don't even waste your time with those other cards because of their sketchy factory watercooling systems....you don't need it. Just stick to the EVGA, it wont let you down.

^ ya i have an Evga right now its pretty good, but to get the warrenty i have to register and i havent yet, do you know if i can register now?i bought my card a while back is there a time limit to register?

I would go with eVGA. I think eVGA covers every card they sell for one year with out registration.

Don't plan to use SLI. Your better off purchasing a newer card. The 8800 Ultra may be hard to find in the future.

I would go with eVGA. I think eVGA covers every card they sell for one year with out registration.

Don't plan to use SLI. Your better off purchasing a newer card. The 8800 Ultra may be hard to find in the future.

ya... that will cause a value increase... so u can sell it for a decent price.....

Alright, so i shouldnt bother with these ones that come with water cooling or wahtever? they are just a waste?

screw that, dont buy the ultra, save the cash to upgrade something else, just overclock your GPU to the same, or even higher clock speeds than the ultra. w/ the ultra youre basically paying the factory ~$300 to overclock it for you....which you could do just as easily.

alot of us have really high res monitors :) and i have the evga gtx its awesome ( vista drivers suck but still)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom