Need Help for wireless Gaming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
just a suggestion, if your looking for another wireless card, i use a dlink 54mbps. I run games like GW , Battlefield 2142 and Unreal tournament 2004 all online with pings roughly 54 ~ 100 max. also, keep in mind what everyone is saying and keep your distance from insecure connections, Iam not to sure but i believe someone hacked my information and took over three of my email accounts.

well i have a dial up if I need to send secure packets, but what I was really wanting to know is if this setup worked...
Internet|AccessPoint(apartments)|myWirelessRouter|connected to pc and ps2 through ethernet lan cord

plus wi-fi is horrible for gaming...... lag.... large chance of ur connection going out....

Going to have to disagree with you here. I've been gaming on wireless for over 2 years now... mind you its my own network and not a public network but I have zero problems with lag, connection problems.

I mainly play FPS such as CS:1.6 and Source and I notice no difference between wired/wireless.

Going to have to disagree with you here. I've been gaming on wireless for over 2 years now... mind you its my own network and not a public network but I have zero problems with lag, connection problems.

I mainly play FPS such as CS:1.6 and Source and I notice no difference between wired/wireless.

oh... i use my own wireless network... but i think its because halo has dificulty with wireless.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom